Calendar of recent and upcoming presentations and short-courses
- Ross Baldick and Mahdi Kefayati, "Harnessing Demand Flexibility to Match Renewable Production and Provide Ancillary Services," 32nd CNLS Annual Conference, Optimization and Control for Smart Grids, Santa Fe, New Mexico, May 21-25, 2012.
- Ross Baldick, "Current perspectives and analysis on Competitive Renewable Energy Zones," Texas Power Markets Conference, Houston, Texas, June 12-13, 2012.
- Ross Baldick and Mahdi Kefayati, "Harnessing Demand Flexibility to Match Renewable Production and Provide Ancillary Services," Workshop on Smart-Grid, University of Melbourne, Australia, July 5-6, 2012.
- Javier Salmeron, Kevin Wood, and Ross Baldick, "Vulnerability of electric power grids," IEEE Power and Energy Society, Austin, Texas, September 25, 2012.
Calendar of qualifying exams and doctoral defenses
- Yen-Yu Lee, April 24, 2012.
- Jin Hur, April 30, 2012.
- Swagata Das, May 7, 2012.
- Hector Chavez, May 17, 2012.
- Ick-Jae Yoon, July 27, 2012.
- Stuart Cohen, August 2, 2012.
- Ian Partridge, August 28, 2012.
- Shen-Yang Yu, August 31, 2012.