EE381K Multidimensional Digital Signal Processing -
Decimator Design and Smith Forms
Lecture by Prof. Brian L. Evans
- Final project reports are due by 2:30 PM on Monday, December 11, 2000,
Late penalty will be one letter grade per business day late.
- Class evaluations today
- Lecture on Two-Dimensional Decimator Design in
- Lecture on Smith Form Decompositions in
- B. L. Evans, J. Teich, and C. Schwarz,
Design of Two-Dimensional Rational Decimation Systems",
Proc. IEEE Asilomar Conf. on Signals, Systems, and Computers,
Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 1994, Pacific Grove, CA, pp. 498-502.
- B. L. Evans, R. H. Bamberger, and J. H. McClellan,
"Rules for Multidimensional Multirate Structures",
IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing,
vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 762-771, Apr. 1994.
Last updated 11/25/00.
Send comments to