EE 445S Real-Time Digital Signal Processing Laboratory - Lecture 0
Lecture by Prof. Brian L. Evans
lecture schedule -
course reader -
- UT Austin:
undergraduate course syllabi (public site) -
course instructor survey results (internal site)
- Academic integrity:
Yahoo! CEO resigns (CNNMoney, 2012) -
Cheating at Harvard (CNN, 2012)
- Recent news stories:
- "Apple becomes world's first trillion-dollar company",
Rob Davies, The Guardian, Aug. 2, 2018
- "Austin, Dallas make shortlist for Amazon’s second headquarters",
Kate Winkle, KXAN News, Jan. 18, 2018.
- "Ericsson to write down 1.4 billion euros in fourth quarter",
Phys.org, Jan. 16, 2018. 1.4B Euros = $1.8B.
- "Intel launches five Core chips with Radeon graphics from rival AMD",
Mark Hachman, PC World, Jan. 7, 2018.
- "Aireon Announces Successful First Launch For Space-Based ADS-B Network",
Yahoo! Finance, Jan. 15, 2017.
- Lecture slides on Introduction in
- Audio demonstrations for upconversion in Matlab
- Sinusoid: baseband signal is a sinusoid
- Gong: baseband signal is gong.wav from JSK textbook files
- Material on continuous-time Fourier transforms
- Spring 2014 lecture on
video: Part 1 and
Last updated 08/29/18.
Send comments to