EE 445S Real-Time Digital Signal Processing Laboratory - Lecture 9
Prof. Brian L. Evans
- Texas Instruments makes a micropower audio codec and a
version of the C5402 digital signal processor for hearing aids.
- Evolving embedded C
language standard by the International Standards Organization
- support for fractional types
- support for accumulator data types
- support for memory spaces (e.g. to map to multiple memory banks)
- Lecture on Introduction to the TMS320C6000 VLIW DSP in
- Digital signal processing on other processors besides DSPs:
microcontrollers and general-purpose processors
Last updated 09/20/14.
Send comments to