1. Name (last, first):
2. Education: (Year graduated and Institution)
3. Record in UT Grad School:
Semester of first enrollment:
Graduate credit hours completed: current GPA:
Source(s) of financial support (RA/TA/Scholarship/Work/Self):
List all UT faculty that have supervised you and for what (EE 397, thesis, RA, TA, etc.):
4. Projects: Give one-sentence description of any key project
that you may have completed.
GRE: Verbal __________ Quantitative __________ Analytical __________
6. Work Experience: (starting with current employment if any):
7. Research Interests: Give a brief statement of your research interests.
8. Research publications and academic honors
or awards :
9. Coursework: Please list all courses that you have taken or are currently taking as a graduate student at UT-ECE. Do not fill up the rank information. The graduate student office will determine that information. Only the ranks in graduate computer engineering (CE) courses are used to determine the overall average percentile rank.
Average Percentile Rank
Declaration: I hereby attest that the information provided by me in this form is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that misrepresentation or withholding of information asked is grounds for penalizing action that may include suspension from the CE graduate program.
---Do not write below this line------------------FOR OFFICE USE ONLY----------------
CE Ph.D. Coordinator's Signature:__________________________________________Dated: