EE 360N Lab Assignments
Due February 4th, 11.59pm.
Due February 11th, 11.59pm.
Due February 25th, 11.59pm.
Due April 8th, 11.59pm.
- Resubmissions will be accepted until April 10, 11:59pm.
- Submission instructions
- You can use the following xfig files or pdf files to show the changes you made to the datapath, state diagram and microsequencer. You can modify the xfig files using the xfig drawing program installed on LRC UNIX/Linux machines. Please note that you can submit hand drawn diagrams (You may use the pdf files), if you are not comfortable using xfig.
- Important note: Make sure your Lab 3 implementation is correct before starting Lab 4. You may use the submit-ee360n command on sunfire to test your Lab 3 program. Submit the lc3bsim3.c and ucode3 files first, then run submit-ee360n -test. Passing all the tests does not mean that your Lab 3 is correct! An incorrect program may just happen to behave correctly on our test cases. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Lab 3 is correct. The testing system will be available until April 3rd.
- The control store template in Excel and PDF formats.
Due April 29th, 11.59pm.
- (Posted: 04/28/2007) Lab 5 submission is now open. Please submit all required files from a sunfire machine using the same submit-ee360n script as in previous labs. You may turn in a hard copy of your readme by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 30. Please note that your C code must simulate the hardware described in the readme and your microcode must represent your submitted state diagram. Significant discrepancies will be penalized harshly.
- (Updated: 04/28/2007) Please make you sure your Lab 4 is correct before starting Lab 5. The testing system for Lab 4 is still working. Use -lab4 as the first parameter to the submit-ee360n script. Examples:
Remember, passing all the tests does not mean that your Lab 4 is correct!
- Submit some new files for Lab 4 testing
- submit-ee360n -lab4 lc3bsim4.c ucode4
- Check which files have you submitted for Lab 4 testing
- submit-ee360n -lab4 -ls
- Test your Lab 4 files
- submit-ee360n -lab4 -test
Due May 4th, 05.00pm.