EE381K-14 Multidimensional Digital Signal Processing - Midterm #2
Prof. Brian L. Evans,
Midterm #2 will be an open book, open notes exam
scheduled to last the entire lecture period.
You are responsible for the content in lecture, homeworks, and
reading assignments, including
For Midterm #2, you will be responsible for the following topics:
- Dudgeon and Mersereau, 1st edition, chapter 3, sections 3.1-3.5
- Dudgeon and Mersereau, 1st edition, chapter 4, sections 4.1-4.2
- Dudgeon and Mersereau, 1st edition, chapter 6, sections 6.1-6.4
- Dudgeon and Mersereau, 1st edition, chapter 7, sections 7.2-7.4
- Selected papers in the reader
- filter design: F, H and I
- image halftoning: U and V
- image quality: W and X
- image reconstruction: Z
Questions may be asked from the information presented by
the guest lecturer.
- M-D FIR Filter Design
- M-D IIR Filtering
- Digital Image Halftoning
- Space-Time Signals
- Seismic Wave Migration
- Image Reconstruction (Tomography)
- Spatial Array Processing
You are not responsible for the following topics:
- IIR Filter Stability
- Image Restoration
- ESPRIT and MUSIC Methods
Example midterm #2 from Fall 1996.
Problem 2.6 is not relevant to this semester's class.