EE381K-14 Multidimensional Digital Signal Processing - Midterm #1
Prof. Brian L. Evans,
Midterm #1 will be an open book, open notes exam
scheduled to last the entire period.
You are responsible for the content in lecture, homeworks, and
reading assignments, including
- Dudgeon and Mersereau, 1st edition, chapter 1
- Dudgeon and Mersereau, 1st edition, chapter 2
- Guest lecture on video compression
- Selected papers in the reader
- multidimensional resampling: papers N, O, and P
- fast Fourier transform: paper G
For Midterm #1, you will be responsible for the following topics:
- Multidimensional Signals
- Multidimensional Systems
- Multidimensional Fourier Domain
- Multidimensional Sampling
- Processing Sampled Signals
- Multidimensional Resampling
- Multidimensional Discrete Fourier Transform
- Multidimensional Discrete Cosine Transform
Example midterm #1 from Fall 1996.
Problem 1.6(b) is not relevant to this semester's class.