PROF. LIZY K. JOHN'S PATENTS:
1. US Patent 9,235,397 Method and Apparatus for increasing task execution speed, January 12, 2016
2. US Patent 9,038,039 Apparatus and Method for Accelerating Java Translation, May 19, 2015
3. US Patent 8,359,597 Workload-guided application scheduling in multi-core system based atleast on application branch transition rates, Jan 22, 2013
4. US Patent 8,250,350 Computer System with non-volatile write-protected memory based operating system and secure system architecture, Aug 21, 2012
5. US Patent 8,230,407 Apparatus and method for accelerating Java translation, July 24, 2012
6. US Patent 8,214,629 Computer system with secure instantly available applications using non-volatile write-protected memory, July 3, 2012
7. US patent 8,041,931 Branch prediction apparatus, systems, and methods, Granted Oct 18, 2011 (Patent has been licensed).
8. US Patent 7,370,183 Branch Predictor comprising a split branch history shift register.(Patent has been licensed ).
9. US Patent 7,107,434 System, Method and Apparatus for Allocating Hardware Resources using Pseudo Random Sequences. (Patent has been licensed).
10. US Patent 5,867,422 Computer Memory Chip with field Programmable Memory Cell Arrays, Granted Feb 1999. (Patent has been licensed).