EE 382N -Announcements
- exam1 solution
For the purpose of helping students prepare for the midterm, Professor
Patt likes to provide students with a set of keywords which were
mentioned throughou t the lectures to date. Please note this isn't
necessarily a complete list of all the topics he cove red. [txt] (3/7/2004)
To help you in studying for the midterm, here is a copy of the
midterms Professor Patt gave the last time he taught 382N (Spring
2000 and Spring 2002). Although you shouldn't expect to see the same
questions, it should give you a sense of the style of the exam. [Note,
in fact, that some of the questions on the Spring 2000 exam or Spring
2002 refer to topics that will not be covered until later this
semester] [spring00 pdf] [spring02 pdf] (3/7/2004)
- The class will meet for lecture/discussion from 5 to 6:30pm, MW in ENS 126 and Tuesday, in ENS 116.
- First lecture will be on Tuesday, January 20.
- Second lecture will be on Wednesday, January 21.
- The week of January 26 will be devoted to the design tools for the course project.
- If you wish to take EE 382N, you should plan on attending class all three days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday). Attendance will not be taken, but you are expected to know whatever is discussed.
Last Updated: 22 March 2004