EE 360N Lab Assignments
Due May 8th, 05.00pm.
Due April 19th, 11.59pm.
- (Posted: 04/10/2009) Lab 5 submission is now open. Please submit all required files from a sunfire machine using the same submit-ee360n script as in previous labs. You may turn in a hard copy of your readme by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 20. Please note that your C code must simulate the hardware described in the readme and your microcode must represent your submitted state diagram. Significant discrepancies will be penalized harshly.
- (Posted: 04/10/2009) Please make you sure
your Lab 4 is correct before starting Lab 5. The testing system
for Lab 4 is up. Use -lab4 as the first parameter to the submit-ee360n script. Examples:
Remember, passing all the tests does not mean that your Lab 4 is correct!
- Submit some new files for Lab 4 testing
- submit-ee360n -lab4 lc3bsim4.c ucode4
- Check which files have you submitted for Lab 4 testing
- submit-ee360n -lab4 -ls
- Test your Lab 4 files
- submit-ee360n -lab4 -test
Due April 5th, 11.59pm.
- Submission instructions
- You can use the following xfig files or pdf files to show the changes you made to the datapath, state diagram and microsequencer. You can modify the xfig files using the xfig drawing program installed on LRC UNIX/Linux machines. Please note that you can submit hand drawn diagrams (You may use the pdf files), if you are not comfortable using xfig.
- Important note: Make sure your Lab 3 implementation is
correct before starting Lab 4. You may use the
submit-ee360n command on sunfire to test your Lab 3 program. Submit the
lc3bsim3.c and ucode3 files first, then run submit-ee360n
-test. Passing all the tests does not mean that your Lab 3 is
correct! An incorrect program may just happen to behave correctly on
our test cases. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Lab 3 is
correct. The testing system will be available until April 1st.
- The control store template in Excel and PDF formats.
Due Sunday, March 1st, 11.59pm.
Due February 15th, 11.59pm.
Due February 8th, 11.59pm.